ABAIM Office Hours
ABAIM Office Hours are held every Friday. They are an open discussion forum where interested parties can gather to ask questions of the ABAIM faculty.
There will be a mini-topic presentation, focused Q&A, and an open discussion forum. Sample mini topics include:
- AI Project Deployment
- AI in Medicine Education
- Lessons Learned from real-world AI implementations
On the first Friday of each month, a special Office Hours session will be held in conjunction with the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs (SoPE).
- How and where to find money for your venture
- What to do with your idea
- How to work with other members of the innovation ecosystem and where to find them
- Non-clinical career development
Office hours are free to join, but we ask that you RSVP in advance by selecting a session below.