ABAIM Advanced Course
The ABAIM AI in Medicine Advanced Course is a comprehensive, two-day course on advanced concepts in artificial intelligence in clinical medicine and healthcare designed by a team of clinician-data scientists as well as clinicians with an AI focus and data scientists who are involved in healthcare. This course is designed for graduates of the ABAIM Introductory Course as well as attendees who are familiar with basic AI and data science concepts.
This course will provide a more in-depth look at concepts such as:
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Bias & Precision
- How to review a paper
- How to evaluate an AI service
- And more
About the advanced course:
- Similar to the Introductory Course, the format is “flipped” in that much of the review will be faculty discussing (not presenting) slides
- In addition, the attendees are encouraged to ask questions throughout the sessions
- There will also be a “pre” and “post” review course assessment covering advanced topics.