The ABAIM AI Primer for Everyone is a one-day virtual course designed for healthcare executives, industry partners, nurses, administrators, respiratory therapists, radiology techs, trainees, students, patients, and all stakeholders to gain a working knowledge of basic AI principles. This class is an ideal first step for anyone interested in AI.
This interactive, discussion-driven course will answer all of the following questions and more:
- How can your organization deploy AI?
- Which technologies will benefit your patients and boost your workflow?
- How do you prepare yourself to make use of AI?
- What are the differences between various emerging AI technologies?
- How to set up an AI strategy and/or an AI center at your organization
- How to evaluate different AI technologies
- How to communicate with data scientists, vendors, and colleagues about AI
- How to reduce bias and approach AI from an ethical framework
- Become conversant in AI technologies
- Learn to make decisions that will positively impact your patients and your organization